Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas eve find us organizing for our move to Miami. Things are moving faster than expected, and we may be beginning the actual move in mid-January. So our holiday activities have been organizing, packing, and all the stuff you need to do to move from one home to another.

Today while Al organized bike and exercise gear, I tackled photos and documents, many of which I was moving to digital for the move. This is how I found this year's special Christmas present. The best presents aren't bought or wrapped or even given to you by others. They are often things you find that give you joy and happiness. At the bottom of a box of ancient family photos, I found one of me with my first set of wheels! OK, so my first "bike" was a "trike"...but it had wheels and pedals, so it counts!

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope each of you finds a special Christmas present this year, too.